We have clients spread across the agri-tech, education, utilities, government, and non-profit sectors.
Gibsons Technologies is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from any ethnicity, color, religion, gender, physical/ mental disabilities, or social/ personal orientation.
Gibsons Technologies India is looking for a driven and growth-orientated professional to join our team, and participate in our exciting journey of creating awesome value for our customers. If you have ever dreamt of working with a team that is committed to each other, dare to dream big, and is building the next generation of software, cloud and mobile products that will change the world, we should have a chat.
Experience – 4-6 years
In This Role:
You will plan, build and release high-quality and world-class software, be a solid “bridge-builder”, strengthening relationships with product teams and stakeholders around the world relying on your tools and skills that make our products great.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an agile-led, product-oriented startup environment
- Experience in collaborating with multiple delivery teams, with common source code and collective delivery ownership between teams and individuals
- High proficiency in developing back-ends, including design and troubleshooting- Node.js, Java
- Proficient in working with Object-Relational DBMSs and NoSQL databases- PostgreSQL, Firebase
- Experience in building single-page web applications using any modern front-end frameworks- Angular 5 or above, Kendo
- Experience in GIT, Bitbucket, or similar source control tools
- Experience in working on cloud-based infrastructure, with a keen understanding of at least one of the following ecosystems – Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Prior experience in having built and deployed hybrid mobile apps for iOS and/ or Android platforms
- Prior experience of having worked and delivered projects in the field service domain, where a large number of users have used your products out on the field on mobile or tablet devices
Not Mandatory but Highly Regarded Skills:
- Experience of having worked with container technologies and clustering- Docker, Kubernetes, or similar.
- Experience of having built and deployed native mobile/ tablet apps using any of the following libraries- iOS SDK, Android NDK, React Native, Flutter.
- Exposure to AI and ML frameworks like TensorFlow or any other cloud-based AI products.
If this is you and you think that we will be a great mutual fit, apply now with your current and expected salary, notice period, and any other relevant details.